Georgia Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Allow us to use our experience and expertise to guide you to the addiction recovery programs that will provide you with the best opportunity for a long-term recovery. Just call our toll-free helpline today at (229) 329-7487 and speak with one of our caring counselors. Your call is confidential and we’re here ready to help you any time, 24/7. Don’t put it off another day – call now!
If you are fortunate, a time will come that you will consider entering an alcoholic treatment center. When you go through the well-known checklist of warning signs, and you re answering yes to more than one red flag, do yourself the favor and for the sake of those around you get in touch with a Georgia alcohol treatment center and seek some advice.
You know the major warning signs. If you
- have drinking related problems with relationships, employment or finances,
- have to have a drink to feel normal,
- keep your drinking a secret,
- get agitated if you don t have any alcohol around,
- are not able to control how much you consume,
You probably are an alcoholic.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility